Here are some must do's for care
● Strictly follow the washing instructions care label.
● Separates your laundry by colors, white, dark and more.
● The temperature on your care label is the highest you should go,but in case you aren't completely certain wash at a lower temperature.
● Prior to washing, switch your garment inside out.
Dont's that you should follow
● The less detergent you use, the better.
● Avoid bleach fabric detergents.
● Avoid tumble drying garments unless the care label says you can.
● Steer clear from ironing trims, embellishments or prints.
● Clothes that are white in color or have colored panels withcontrasts should not be left for extended periods to dry.
● Clothes that have metal trims must not be kept forsoaking.